Severin Home Coffee Grinder
The key to producing your best cup is to buy your coffee fresh and grind it just before brewing.
We believe this is the best, locally available, electric home coffee grinder. Ideal for those who don’t want to grind by hand. Suitable for brew methods requiring a grind anywhere from fine (espresso) to coarse (plunger). Grind size is stepped (not stepless) – easy adjustment means you can use it for a range of brew methods. The stainless steel conical burrs and grinding mechanism give good particle size distribution, ensuring even extraction.
We used several of these for years at the brew bars of our roastery cafes and they were impressive and durable for their price.
For serious home espresso we rather recommend a dedicated espresso grinder.
Severin KM 3873 Coffee grinder
- adjustable grinding level – from espresso (finest) to plunger (coarse)
- stainless-steel conical grinding mechanism for maximum aroma preservation
- number of cups can be set by electronic timer
- detachable receptacle for up to 100 g ground coffee
- hopper for approx. 150 g coffee beans
- Product weight: 1760 g
- Product Dimensions: H 274 mm x W 146 mm x D 193 mm